Tuesday, July 06, 2004

After the bar

After the bar, I think I'll write a book while looking for a job. I've never written a book before. Heck, I've never written much of anything serious before. However, I have this feeling that I need to write something down, at least for posterity sake. Because of this, the idea that I have for a book will be written from that perspective.

Have you ever wondered what it was like to live back in the 1700s? The 800s? Earlier? That's exactly what I want to convey to an audience that could be our children, grandchildren, or further down the line. Tell those people what life was like way back in 2004. Tell them about my memories and takes of the past; reflect on events as they happen and what I do in my day to day lives. Let them see, through my words, what life was like "back then".

I just hope I get a chance to write it!

No comments: