Wednesday, January 17, 2007

What I'm reading

I received a bunch of books for Christmas and I'm looking forward to reading them this year. Here are the books that I'm planning on reading:
  1. Armageddon's Children by Terry Brooks
    • A fiction book from one of my favorite authors
  2. Big Dead Place by Nicholas Johnson
    • A book about Antarctica
  3. 1776 by David McCullough
    • History of the Declaration of Independence
  4. John Adams by David McCullough
    • The well-known biography of John Adams
  5. The Aquariums of Pyongyang by Kang Chol-Hwan
    • This odd book is written by a man who survived the North Korean gulags and escaped to South Korea.
  6. The Day the Universe Changed by James Burke
    • James Burke was the host of several PBS documentaries, including "Connections". This book explores the way inventions influence history.
Does anyone have any books that they would suggest? Please post your suggestions in the comments!

No comments: